时间:2016-12-01 13:37:28
来源: 作者:
史密斯夫妇终于赶到了机场,现在需要办理登机手续了。我们跟着学习一下怎么用英语登机:
Ground staff 机场地勤人员 为了便于区分,以下简称 S ;George 乔治 以下简称 G。
到机场后,乔治推着太太打包的大包小包的行李去办理登机手续:
S:Good morning.
您好。
G:Good morning.Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
您好,这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
S:Yes,may I have your ticket and passport,please?
是的,请出示您的机票和护照。
G:Here you are.
给你
S:Do you have any baggage to check in?
您有行李要托运吗?
G:Yes,I want to check these three pieces. Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
是的,我想托运这三件行李。这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
S:OK.Please put your baggage on the conveyor belt one by one
好的。请您把行李一件一件地放在传送带上。
S:I'm afraid there'll be an excessbaggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
G:Well, how much do I owe you?
那么我该付您多少钱?
S:The charge for overweight is $5 per kilo.
超重费是每公斤 5 美元。
G:Ok, here you are.
好的,给你。
S: What kind of seat do you prefer?
您喜欢什么座位?
G:Please give me a first row,aisle seat.
第一排,靠走廊的位置。
S:I'm sorry. No more aisle seats are available. Will the window seat be all right?
对不起,靠走廊的座位没有了,窗口的座位行吗?
G:That's okay.
行。
S: Here are your ticket and passport,and here are your boarding pass and baggage checks.
给您机票,护照,登机牌和行李牌。
G:Thank you very much.
谢谢。
S: Have a nice trip.
祝您旅途愉快
这样登机手续就办完了,可以带着手提行李和老婆去过下安检,然后就去候机楼候机了。
下一篇我们来学习一些行李托运方面的一些短语,让你能应付办理登机手续时可能遇到的各种问题,敬亲期待!