时间:2016-11-30 17:19:06
来源:www.pinghe.com 作者:平和英语村
昨天讲了去旅行怎么远程预先订酒店,今天讲讲工作吧。如果公司组织出去团体培训,你被指定负责这次活动,要怎么为团队预定酒店?
我知道你还是愿意听故事的,所以今天继续讲故事,先设定好故事人物:
Reservations 订房客服 以下简称 R ;Client 顾客 以下简称 C。
故事开始了:
电话叮铃铃的响起,订房客服接起电话:
R: Reservations. May I help you?
预定中心,有什么可以帮您?
C: Yes. The American People-to-people Education Delegation will be visiting Shanghai at the end of this month. I’d like to book 10 double rooms with twin beds for five days.
是的,美国人民教育代表团将于本月底访问上海。我想预订10间双人间,有两张单人床的那种,订五天。
R: For which dates?
哪几天呢?
C: For May 23rd, 24th, … and 27th.
5月23日,24日,……27日。
R: One moment please, sir.
请稍等,先生。
订房客服查看了一下预定表单
R:Yes, we can confirm 10 rooms for five days.
是的,我们确认了有10间可以订5天的空房。
C: Thank you. Is there a special rate for a group reservation?
谢谢。团体预定是不是有特价?
R: Yes, there is a 10 per cent discount.
是的,有10%的折扣。
C: That’s fine.
好。
R: By the way, how will they be getting to Shanghai? Will they be coming by air?
顺便问一下,他们怎么来上海?坐飞机么?
C: Yes.
是的。
R: Could you give me the flight number, please, in case the plane’s late?
您能给我那班飞机的航班号么,万一飞机晚点呢?
C: Oh, sorry. I don’t know the flight number, but I’ll let you know by phone tomorrow.
噢,对不起。我不知道那个航班号,不过我明天会打电话告诉你的。
R: Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生。
C: Oh, yes. According to the program, they’ll have a meeting on the 25th. Have you got a big conference hall?
噢,对了。按照流程,他们25号有场会议。你们有大会议厅么?
R: Yes, sir, we have a very nice multi-function hall, but you’ll have to speak to the manager about that. Please hold on a moment and I’ll see if I can put you through.
是的,先生,我们有一个很不错的多功能厅,不过您需要和经理谈这个。请稍等,我看看我能否帮您转接过去。
至此,你已经基本完成了团队预定酒店的工作。并且你了解了团队预定比散客预定是有很多优惠的,你可以用英语和他们讨价还价,做得好,升职加薪不是问题!