安迪是六岁的小男孩,他有很多玩具,当他出门在外时,这些玩具就开始过他们自己的生活 影片剧照。一天,安迪拿回一个新玩具——太空骑警巴斯光年。由于他的性能先进,威胁到原来玩具头领——牛仔胡迪的领导地位。于是胡迪开始想方设法与巴斯光年作对,但结果是它们两个都阴差阳错地置身屋外的世界。尽管巴斯光年有电动折叠翼、探照灯和腕式对讲机,可一旦离开主人的庇护,他也是寸步难行。更糟糕的是,他们还受到安迪的邻居玩具破坏狂阿薛和他家的狗带来的威胁。现在,他们只有屏弃前嫌相依为命,彼此帮助找到回家的路。外面的世界不管多么精彩,但毕竟不是玩具的世界……
1.咦嚎! 你救了我们 牛仔 ! 你是我们的英雄!
Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! You're our hero!
2.我可不记得玩耍时间是这么的费劲。
I don't recall playtime being quite that strenuous.
3.- 很高兴我接住了火车 - 现在让我们去抓些罪犯吧。
Glad I can catch the train. - Now let's catch some criminals.
4.你的王国已经被打败了 我是不会为你令人着迷的美貌所蛊惑的。
Your emperor is defeated and I'm immune to your bewitching good looks.
5.只要你从底层做起 任劳任怨 这里的生活总有一天会梦想成真的。
If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true.
6.幼儿园是一个悲伤 寂寞的地方 专门收留没人要的废弃旧玩具。
Daycare is a sad, lonely place for washed up old toys who have no owners.
7.你个打领带的八卦狂! 你就不算个玩具!
You ascot-wearing pink nosier! You're not a toy!
8.几分钟后 那个铃会响起 接着你们梦寐以求的玩耍时间就到来了。
in a few minutes, that bell's gonna ring and you'll get the playtime that you've been dreaming of.
9.- 她从没爱过我! - 跟任何孩子一样都爱过玩具。
She never loved me! - As much as any kid ever loved a toy.
10.你不过是个配件! 你就是个长着腿的女式钱包!
You're an accessory! You're a purse with legs!
11.她是杰茜 是整个西部最粗暴最强悍的女牛仔。
This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west.
12.我想和你在一起 肯 我真的想和你一起住在你的梦之屋里。
I want to be with you Ken, I do, in your Dream House.
13.都是劳叟 他把我们大家弄进金字塔 而他把自己放在最顶端。
It's Lotso. He's made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top.
14.阳光幼儿园可以平息并美好起来如果我们能够互相善待。
Sunnyside can be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.
15.这是霸王龙,全世界最坏,最恐怖的恐龙。
This is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived.