平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

英语各类场景用语三十四:旅行之兑换钱币英语二

时间:2016-12-09 18:31:55  
来源:www.pinghe.com  作者:平和英语村

 兑换钱币.jpg

约好了告诉大家不一样的兑换钱币的方式,马上奉上:

 

兑换支票

 

Z: Excuse me.Do you exchange foreign currency here?

Z:请问你们这儿兑换外币吗?

 

S: Yes,we do.

S:兑换。

 

Z: This is my traveller’s check.Can you cash it for me?

Z:这是我的旅行支票。能兑现吗?

 

S: Please sign your name on the bottom line and put down your address here.

S:请在支票底端的线上签名,并在这儿写下您的地址。

 

Z: Is that all right?

Z:这样对吗?

 

S: Okay.One more thing,please sign your name on the back of the check and don’t forget to date it and show me your passport.

S:行。还有,请在支票背面签上您的名字,别忘了注明日期,并出示护照。

 

Z: All right.Here you are.

Z:好的。给您。

 

S: Okay.Here are your money with the memo and your passport.Please check it.

S:好,给您钱,兑换水单和护照。请核对。

 

Z: That’s good.

Z:没错。

 

S: Hope to see you again.

S:欢迎您再次光临。

 

下面 Mr. George Smith 回来了,他需要兑换些人民币:

 

G:Excuse me.Can I buy Chinese yuan with American dollars?

     请问我可以用美元兑换人民币吗?

 

S:Certainly.What’s the amount you want to change?

      当然可以。您要换多少?

 

G:200 US dollars.

     200美元。

 

S:Please fill in the exchange memo and show me your passport.

     请填写兑换单,出示您的护照。

 

G:Is that all right?

       这样行吗?

 

S:Well.Remember to sign your name on the memo.

     噢。别忘了在兑换单上签名。

 

G:Here you are.

       给您。

 

S:Here is the money, and also your passport and exchange memo.Please check it.

     给您钱,还有护照和兑换水单。请核点一下。

 

G:It’s right.

     没错。

 

S: By the way,keep your exchange memo safe.You may convert the unused RMB back into foreign currency when you leave China.

    顺便提一下,保管好您的兑换单,离开中国时您可以把未用完的人民币兑换成外币。

 

G:I see.Thanks for the information.

      我明白了。谢谢您提醒。

 

S:Not at all.

     不客气。

 

荷包里有钱,出门就是有底气!下次见^_^


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/2016-12-09/309.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询