平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

英语各类场景用语三十二:东西丢了

时间:2016-12-07 15:30:13  
来源:www.pinghe.com  作者:平和英语村

 丢失.jpg

丢失东西在所难免,特别是在旅行的时候丢失了东西就更麻烦了,如果是在英语国家你要怎么跟别人表达,你东西丢了呢?

以下有好几个场景:

第一种:幸运版,丢失可补

G: I'm afraid I have lost my air ticket while I was shopping.

G:恐怕我在购物时把机票遗失了。

 

S: I'm sorry to hear that.Did you check your shoulder bag carefully?

S:听到此事我很遗憾,你有没有详细检查你的肩袋呢?

 

G:Yes,I checked again and again,but I can't find it. By the day after tomorrow,can I have the ticket reissued? 

G:是的,我重复检查过,但我却找不到。到后天可以补发机票给我吗?

 

S: I'm afraid you can't.

S:我恐怕你不能补发。

 

G: I talked with the manager over the phone and he told me I can have it reissued because I have a copy of my lost ticket.

G:我在电话上跟经理谈过,他告诉我,我可以获得补发,因为我有一份遗失机票的副本。

 

S: Oh,I see.I'll call the manager,then.

S:啊,我知道了,那么我就打电话给经理。

 

 

第二种:碰运气版,也许能找得回来

F:You look upset, is there anything wrong?  

F:你看起来很心烦,有什么事吗?

 

G: Yes, to tell you the truth, there is.

G:是的,老实告诉你,有。

 

F: What is it?

F:什么事?

 

G: Well, I've lost my wallet and my ID card.

G:额,我的钱包和身份证丢了。

 

F:Oh, that's too bad! I am sorry to hear that!

F:噢。太糟糕了!听到这个消息我感到很遗憾!

 

G: I'm afraid I left my bag on the bus.

G:我把包忘在公交车上了。

 

F: Which bus did you take?

F:你乘坐哪路车?

 

G: Bus No.5.

G:5路。

 

F: You can call the Public Transport Company to see whether they have any information about it.

F:你可以给公交公司打电话问问他们是否有什么信息。

 

或者你可以去失物招领处Lost and Found Office 登记或找回你丢失的物品。

 

第三种:不幸版,估计找不回来了

G: Hello. Excuse me.

 

G:哈啰,请问一下.

 

S: Yes. Can I help you?

S:请说,我能帮你吗?

 

G: Do you remember me? I just had lunch here a half hour ago.

G:你记得我吗?刚刚一小时前我在这里吃午餐?

 

S: Of course I remember you.

S:当然我记得你.

 

G: I think I lost my wallet here. 

G:我的皮夹掉在这里.

 

S: Oh, no. Really? I didn't see anything.

S:不会吧,真的吗?我没有看到.

 

G: Really? You didn't find a wallet? 

G:真的吗?你没发现到皮夹?

 

S: No, I didn't. Would you like to go look by the table with me?

S:没有。你要跟我到桌子那边看看吗?

 

G: Yes, I would. It's not here. And it's not on the floor.Has anyone sat at this table since we left? 

G:好的。不在这里,也不在地上。我们走后这一桌有人坐吗?

 

S: No. It's been empty the whole time.

 

S:没有,一直是空着的.

 

G: Hmm. I don't know how it could have happened.

G:嗯。我不知道怎么会这样.

 

S: I remember, sir, that your friend took the bill.You didn't pay for the lunch yourself, did you?

S:先生,我记得是你朋友付帐的。你没有付自己的午餐钱,不是吗?

 

G: No. My friend did. 

G:是的,是我朋友付的

 

S: Then are you sure you took your wallet out of your pocket while you were here?

 

S:那么你确定在这里你曾从口袋拿出皮夹来吗?

 

G: No, I'm not sure. But I usually take out my wallet when I sit down.It's uncomfortable to sit on it. So I usually put it next to me on the table.

 

G:我不确定。但是通常我坐下来时,会把皮夹拿出来。坐在上面很不舒服,所以通常我把它放在桌子上的旁边。

 

S: Maybe you lost it before you came here. Or maybe you left it at home.

S:可能你来这里之前就掉了,或是你遗忘在家里。

 

G: I don't think it's at home. I think I had it when I left the house.But what should I do? 

G:我想不会在家里,我记得出门时带着。我该怎么办呢?

 

S: Well, the first thing you should do is make sure it's not at home.Then, if it isn't, you need to call your credit card companies and cancel your cards. Next, you need to replace whatever you lost , your driver's license, things like that.

S:首先你要确定不是放在家里。如果不是,你要打电话到信用卡公司取消信用卡。接下来你要重办遗失的证件,像是驾照之类的东西。

 

G: Should I call the police? 

G:我可以报警吗?

 

S: You can if you want. But the police usually don't do anything about lost wallets.

S:如果你要的话可以。但是警察通常不处理皮夹遗失的案件。

 

G: Hmm. I'll go home and check. Maybe you're right. Maybe it's at home. 

G:嗯,我会回家找找看。也许你是对的,也许是放在家里。

 

S: I'm sorry we couldn't find it, sir.

S:很抱歉,我们没有找到,先生.

 

G: Thanks for your help. 

G:谢谢你的帮忙.

 

不管丢了的东西找不找的回来,都不要影响自己的心情,你要相信,那个离开你的和你没有缘分了,而和你有缘的不久的将来就会来到你身边了


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/2016-12-07/270.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询