平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语阅读 > 影视对白

【The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 白日梦想家】 就享受现在的生活

时间:2017-02-15 09:24:46  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

   沃特.密提(本·斯蒂勒 Ben Stiller 饰)是一名在《生活》杂志工作了16年的胶片洗印经理,他性格内向,甚至无法跟心仪的同事谢莉尔(克里斯汀·韦格 Kristen Wiig 饰)开口搭讪,面对生活他像个旁观者,时常“放空”做白日英雄梦。直到有一天公司被并购,杂志需要做最后一期的封面,而封面成功与否的关键是找到狂野摄影师尚恩(西恩·潘 Sean Penn)的一卷胶片,沃特终于开口搭讪谢莉尔,并在她和母亲(雪莉·麦克雷恩 Shirley MacLaine 饰)的鼓励下踏上真正的冒险之旅,冰原、大海、喜马拉雅山……沃特的白日梦远不及现实壮丽。

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 白日梦想家 2.jpg

Walter Mitty:I was saying,you know who looks good in a beard?Dumbledore,not you.

华特·米提:我说,你知道谁留大胡子好看吗?邓布利多,但你留大胡子很逊。


To see the world,things dangerous to come to.To see behind walls,to draw closer,to find each other and to feel.That is the purpose of life.

开拓视野,冲破艰险,看见世界,身临其境,贴近彼此,感受生活,这就是生活的目的。

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 白日梦想家 3.jpg

Cheryl Melhoff:He did fall down a well.But I don't care.I just want to be with you,you know?

谢丽尔·梅尔霍夫:他掉进井里了,可是我才不在乎,我只想跟你在一起。

Walter Mitty:Really?

华特·米提:真的吗?

Cheryl Melhoff:Let's run away together.Let's make every moment count,starting now.

谢丽尔·梅尔霍夫:我们私奔吧,珍惜每一刻,从现在开始。

Walter Mitty:Sweet!Can I tell you something?

华特·米提:赞。我能告诉你一件事吗?

Cheryl Melhoff:Anything.

谢丽尔·梅尔霍夫:可以。

Walter Mitty:I have that Benjamin Buttons thing.Where you get old,but smaller.Or whatever,and become a gradual old baby.Or something.I didn't see the movie,so I don't really know ow it works.But I have it.

华特·米提:我跟本杰明的情况一样,老了会缩水,返老还童之类的,我没看那部电影,所以我搞不清楚状况,但是我有这个病。

Cheryl Melhoff:We can still build a life together.

谢丽尔·梅尔霍夫:我们还是可以一起创造人生。


There is,like,eight people in Greenland.I mean,it's a good place to find a thumb.Don't cheat on your lady,man when you live in a country that only has eight people in it.

格陵兰只有八个人,是找拇指的好地方,当你在只有八个人的国家可不要劈腿。


Walter Mitty:More than a million,way more,negatives have come through my office.I have never mislaid one.

华特·米提:我办公室经手的底片超过百万张,一张都没放错过。

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 白日梦想家.jpg

Sean:Beautiful things don't ask for attention.

尚恩:美好的事物不会央求你记录他最美的那一瞬。


Walter Mitty:When are you gonna take it?

华特·米提:你什么时候要拍?

Sean:Sometimes I don't.If I like a moment...I mean,me,personally...I don't like to have the distraction of the camera.Just want to stay in it.

尚恩:有时候我不拍,如果我喜欢某个时刻,我的意思是我个人很喜欢时,我不喜欢相机让我分心,我只想沉浸在那个时刻。

Walter Mitty:Stay in it?

华特·米提:沉浸在里面?

Sean:Yeah,right there.

尚恩:对,享受当下。

 


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Reading/ialogue/2017-02-15/944.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询