平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语阅读 > 影视对白

【3 Idiots 三傻大闹宝莱坞】经典台词

时间:2017-01-06 10:43:34  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

   本片根据印度畅销书作家奇坦·巴哈特(Chetan Bhagat)的处女作小说《五点人》(Five Point Someone)改编而成。法兰(马德哈万 R Madhavan 饰)、拉杜(沙曼·乔希 Sharman Joshi 饰)与兰乔(阿米尔·汗 Aamir Khan 饰)是皇家工程学院的学生,三人共居一室,结为好友。在以严格著称的学院里,兰乔是个非常与众不同的学生,他不死记硬背,甚至还公然顶撞校长“病毒”(波曼·伊拉尼 Boman Irani 饰),质疑他的教学方法。他不仅鼓动法兰与拉杜去勇敢追寻理想,还劝说校长的二女儿碧雅(卡琳娜·卡普 Kareena Kapoor 饰)离开满眼铜臭的未婚夫。兰乔的特立独行引起了模范学生“消音器”(奥米·维嘉 Omi Vaidya 饰)的不满,他约定十年后再与兰乔一决高下,看哪种生活方式更能取得成功。 

  本片获孟买电影博览奖最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳配角(波曼·伊拉尼)、最佳剧本等六项大奖,并获国际印度电影协会最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳剧情、最佳摄影等十六项大奖。

3 Idiots 三傻大闹宝莱坞 2.jpg

Free as the wind was he

他像风般自由

Like a soaring kite was he

他像风筝般高飞

Where did he go, let's find him

他去哪儿,让我们找他吧

We were led by the path we took

我们靠前人的路引导

While he carved a path of his own

但他却自己铺路

Stumbling,rising,carefree walked he

跌倒,爬起,他无忧无虑的前行

We fretted about the morrow

我们为明日之忧烦恼

He simply reveled in today

他却今朝有酒今朝醉

Living each moment to the fullest

让每一分钟活得充实

Where did he come from

他来自何方?

He who touched our hearts and vanished

 

触动了我们的心,之后消失

3 Idiots 三傻大闹宝莱坞.jpg

From birth we were taught,life is a race,run fast or you'l be trampled.Even to be born,one had to race 300 million sperms.

从出生我们就被灌输,生存就是赛跑,全速前进,否则你就会被践踏,甚至包括出生,你也得和另外3亿精子赛跑。


All is well.

一切皆好


Their life begins with murder,That's nature.Compete or die.

它们的生命以谋杀别人为开端,这就是大自然,竞争或死亡。


For school you don't need tuition money,just a uniform.Pick a school,buy the uniform,slip into class.In that sea of kids,no one will notice.
上学你不需要交学费,只要一件校服,选一所学校,买套校服,溜进课堂。


However big the problem ,tell your heart ,"all is well.pal."

无论问题有多大,告诉你的心,一切皆好,朋友。


The chicken's clueless about the egg's fate.Will it hatch or become an omelette.No one knows what the future holds.So let your lips roll And whistle away the toll
all is well.
母鸡无法预测鸡蛋的命运,能否孵化,还是成煎蛋饼,没人知道,将来会怎样。所以嘟起嘴,吹口哨,一切皆好。

 

Even a circus lion learns to sit on a chair in fear of the whipBut you call such a lion "well 
trained",not "well educated."
就处是马戏团的狮子,在的威慑下也能学会坐在凳子上,但你会称这只狮子是受过良好训练还是良好教育呢?

Follow excellent,And success will chase you,pants down;
追求优秀,成功就追求你,向你脱裤子

 

Why publicise someone's flaws?If your iron count is low,will the doctor prescribe tonic or air your report on TV?
为什么要宣扬别人的不足呢?如果你缺铁,医生会给你开处方补药,还是在电视上播报你的检验报告?

With such fear of tomorrow,how'll you live today?How'll you focus on studies?
对明天如此恐惧,你今天又怎么能过好呢?你怎么可能违心学习呢?

 

Dad,what'll happen if I become a photographer?I'll earn lessI'll have a smaller house,a smaller car.But I'll be happy.I would be really happy.

爸,我做一句摄影家又会怎样呢?挣得少一点,房子小一点,车小一点,但我会很快乐。


I've interviewed countless candidates for 25 years.Everyone turns into a yes-man to get the job.

25年来,我面试了无数的候选者,为了得到工作,每个人都变成好好先生。



本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Reading/ialogue/2017-01-06/605.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询