我要复习功课啦。
I'd better hit the books.
我得赶紧走!
I have to rush!
今天真累呀!
It's been a long day.
他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
He gave me a piece of mind, "don't shift responsibility onto others."
我太粗心了。
It was most careless of me.
真是始料不及。
It was quite by accident.
你有心上人吗?
Do you have anyone in mind?
The man lived a dog's life.
水火不容的生活
这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon.
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我喜欢早起。
I'm a morning person.
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
我该穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
别忘了扔垃圾啊。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.