你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
别胡闹了。
Don't be silly.
这不是我所盼望的。
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
你永远猜不到。
You will never guess.
深感事情不妙。
I saw something deeply disturbing.
我正忙着。
I am not available.
别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Never say die, it's a piece of cake.
要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
Money is a good servant but a bad master.
别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon.
我明白你的感受。
I know how you feel.
不要逃避现实。
Don't bury your head in the sand.
我没想到你干得这么好。
I didn't expect you did such a good job.
我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I wish I had all the time I'd ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.
我喜欢你以前的样子。
I like you the way you were.
你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
You two go ahead to the movie without me, I don't want to be a third wheel.
你过奖啦。
You flatter me immensely.
你不应该随意评论别人。
You should be slow to judge others.
如有任何错误,请你原谅。
I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.
你认识她多久了?
How long have you known her?
一见钟情
It was love at first sight.