平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

情景会话:跳槽

时间:2017-05-19 11:52:11  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

A:David, there's something I want to talk to you about. 
大卫,我要跟你谈一件事。

B:Gina, why are you whispering?
吉娜,你干嘛那么小声?

A:I've been talking to WebTracker. I'm thinking of jumping ship. 
我一直跟网路搜寻家有联络。我在考虑跳槽。

B:What? Are you serious? You'd defect to our archrival!?
什么?你是认真的吗?你要向敌人投诚!?

A:Keep your voice down. We'll talk more later. Right now I need to see Vince. 
小声点。我们晚点再详谈。我现在得要去找文斯。

B:We definitely have to talk, Gina. And watch your back. Elvin is still mad about his nose.
我们一定得聊聊,吉娜。多留点神。艾文还在气他鼻子的那档事。

A:OK, but don't tell anyone what I said. 
好,不过别把我说的话告诉别人。

1.think of 想出(主意);提出(建议)
I can't think of the word for "love" in French.
我想不起法语的“爱”是怎么说的了。

2. jump ship 弃船潜逃;跳槽
Before you jump ship, have you ever considered that the source of discontent might originate inside you?
在你跳下这条船之前,你曾考虑过不满意的源头可能是源自你自己这边吗?

3. keep down 抑制,压制
No matter what a woman tries to do to improve her situation, there is some barrier or attitude to keep her down.
不管女性如何试图改善自己的境遇,总有障碍或看法压制她们。

9t08.jpg 


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/2017-05-19/1510.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询