时间:2017-07-15 16:09:37
来源:网络 作者:May
这并不是我对我们部门的构想。
This is not what I had in mind for our department.
For example:
A: This is not what I had in mind for our department.
这并不是我对我们部门的构想。
B: Well, it was the best I could do.嗯,我已经尽了我最大的努力去做。
可以下班了。
Time to call it a day.
For example:
A: Time to call it a day.可以下班了。
B: I can't. I am far from done on this proposal.
我不行。这个方案要做完还早着呢。
这个交易何时可以最后签字?
When will the deal be finalized for signature?
For example:
A: When will the deal be finalized for signature?
这个交易何时可以最后签字?
B: Tuesday afternoon at the latest.最迟是在星期二下午。
没经书面批准,我不能给你。
I can't give that out without written approval.
For example:
A: I need the finalized version of the cost agreement.
我需要价格协议书的最后版本。
B: I can,t give that out without written approval.
没经书面批准,我不能给你。
written approval 书面批准
你介意移动这部电脑吗?
Would you mind moving the computer?
For example:
A: Would you mind moving the computer?你介意移动这部电脑吗?
B: Sure, just one second.没问题,请等一下。
已经到了最后完成的阶段。
We are in the final stage.
For example:
A: What's the latest on our presentation?简报进展如何?
B: We are in the final stage.已经到了最后完成的阶段。
in the final stage已到最后关头,最后阶段
你预定什么时候出差?
When are you going to be out of the office?
When are you going to be on business?
For example:
A: When are you going to be out of the office?你预定什么时候出差?
B: I am scheduled to be out all of next week.我预定下星期整周都出去。
be out of the office 出差
没什么,只是有点儿误会。
Nothing just a little misunderstanding.
For example:
A: What's the deal?怎么回事?
B: Nothing, just a little misunderstanding.没什么,只是有点儿误会。
对这些旧文件的处置你有什么建议吗?
What would you suggest I do with these old files?
What would you suggest I deal with these old files?
For example:
A: What would you suggest I do with these old files?
对这些旧文件的处置你有什么建议吗?
B: I would shred them.我会把它们搅碎。
do with 处置
关于这一份报告你有什么想法呢?
What are your thoughts on this report?
For example:
A: What are your thoughts on this report?关于这一份报告你有什么想法呢?
B: I think it is very well written.我认为这份报告写得非常好。
你那篇报告情况如何了?
What is the condition of your report?
For example:
A: What is the condition of your report?你那篇报告情况如何了?
B: I am almost done.我快要做完了。
What is the condition of... 情况如何?
我们还在等林先生的批准。
We are still waiting on approval from Mr. Lin.
For example:
A: What is our status concerning the new computer?
关于新电脑我们目前情况如何呢?
B: We are still waiting on approval from Mr. Lin.我们还在等林先生的批准。
我们不停地在赶工。
We are going non-stop.
For example:
A: We are going non-stop.我们不停地在赶工。
B: I come in tonight to relieve you.我今天晚上会来替你。
我们需要有人替代一下。
We need someone to fill in.