平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 商务英语 > BEC

同事的日常沟通用语(一)

时间:2017-07-15 16:06:50  
来源:网络  作者:May

昨天的会议开得怎么样?
How did the meeting go yesterday?

会议开得很顺利。
The meeting went just fine.
反义句:The meeting didn't go well.

你说得没错。
Tell me about it.

For example:
A: Aren't you glad it's Friday?今天是星期五,你不觉得高兴吗?
B: Tell me about it.你说得没错。

我最讨厌重复做同一个工作。
I would hate to duplicate the work.

For example:
A: Aren't you glad the work is done?工作都做完了,你不觉得高兴吗?
B: I would hate to duplicate the work.我最讨厌重复做同一个工作。

如果有什么亊情我可以做的话,尽管说。
Let me know if there's something I can do. 

For example:
A: Let me know if there's something I can do.
如果有什么事情我可以做的话,尽管说。
B: Thanks. I appreciate that.谢谢你,我很感激。

你这一季度的销售额如何?
How are your sales looking this quarter?

For example:
A: How are your sales looking this quarter?你这一季度的销售额如何?
B: Unfortunately, overall sales are down this quarter.
很不幸,这一季度的总销售额下降了。
How...looking? 怎么样?

你有没有听到销售部门的消息?
Did you hear about the marketing department?

For example:
A: Did you hear about the marketing department?
你有没有听到销售部门的消息?
B: I don't know.我不知道。

到底是怎么一回事?
What is the deal?
What is going on?

For example:
A: Did you hear about the takeover?你有没有听到接管的消息?
B: What is the deal?到底是怎么一回事?

那个日本项目进行得怎么样?
What is the status on the Japan project?
How is the Japan project coming along?

For example:
A: What is the status on the Japan project?那个日本项目进行得怎么样?
B: I keep you posted on the status.我会随时告诉你进展的情形。
What is the status on...? 进行得怎么样?

谁会来接任他的职位?
Who will fill his position?

For example:
A: Who will fill his position?谁会来接任他的职位?
B: John will fill his position.约翰会来接任他的职位。

我听说约翰辞职了。
I heard John quit his job.

For example:
A: I heard John quit his job.我听说约翰辞职了。
B: Yes,he gave his two weeks notice today.
是的,他今天递交了提前两周的辞呈。
quit one's job 辞职

公司正在裁员。
The company is laying off people.

For example:
A: The company is laying off people.公司正在裁员。
B: Any idea who will be丨aid off?你知道谁会被栽员吗?
lay off辞退(临时)解雇

这个汽车厂估计要解雇50名工人。
The auto plants are expected to lay off 50 workers.

新的政策是什么?
What is the new policy?

For example:
A: What is the new policy?新的政策是什么?
B: I don't know exactly.我知道得不确切。

你们的部门生意做得如何?
How is business in your department?
How is your department doing?

For example:
A: How is business in your department?你们的部门生意做得如何?
B: Not very good ,I'm afraid.恐怕并不是很好。






我们24小时不停地工作。
We are working around the clock.

For example:
A: I've heard your department is really putting in the overtime.
我听说你们部门最近加班加得厉害。
B: We are working around the clock.我们 24 小时不停地工作。

你今晚可以加班吗?
Could you work overtime tonight?

For example:
A: Could you work overtime tonight?你今晚可以加班呜?
B: For how long?要加班多久?

sy_203945986669.jpg


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Business/bec/2017-07-15/2096.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询