时间:2017-07-14 07:20:32
来源:网络 作者:May
我管理办公用品吗?
Do I take care of office supplies?
For example:
A: Do I take care of office supplies?我管理办公用品吗?
B: No. One of the monthly duties of the office secretary is to take inventory of office supplies and place orders for those items in low supply.
不,办公室秘书的每月任务之一就是清点库存办公用品,并预订那些 库存不多的用品。
take care of 照顾,照料
你是怎样整理所有的档案呢?
How do you keep all the files in order?
For example:
A: How do you keep all the files in order?你是怎样整理所有的档案呢?
B: Let me show you how our filling system works.
我来告诉你我们的档案系统是怎样运行的。
这里的上班之前,还有什么事情需要交待吗?
Is there anything else I should know before starting to work here?
For example:
A: Is there anything else I should know before starting to work here?
在这里上班之前,还有什么事情需要交待吗?
B: You'll get a copy of the manager's manual.
你会拿到一份经理手册的影印本。
我想问一些有关公司工作方面的事,你不介意吧?
Do you mind if I ask you something about work in the company?
For example:
A: Do you mind if I ask you something about work in the company? 我想问一些有关公司工作方面的事,你不介意吧?
B: Not at all, go ahead.没关系,你问吧。
Do you mind if…如果 ......你不介意吧?
我听说在这家企业工作要求很严,是吧?
It's said that the company is very strict with the staff. Is that right?
For example:
A: It's said that the company is very strict with the staff. Is that right?
我听说这家企业工作要求很严,是吧?
B: Not really. As long as you act on the regulations.
也不一定。只要照章办事就行。
It's said that...据说
这里的工作很忙,还要经常加班吗?
Does working here involve a busy schedule and overtime?
For example:
A: Does working here involve a busy schedule and overtime?
这里的工作很忙,还要经常加班吗?
B: Yes, it's true. We are always busy.在外企工作的确很忙。
感觉工作怎样?
How do you feel about the job?
For example:
A: How do you feel about the job?感觉工作怎样?
B: Not bad. Thank you for your help.还不错,多谢你们帮助。
我一直忙于工作,感到有点儿累。
I'm always busy with the job. I feel a bit tired.
我想到你办公室来汇报工作。
I'd like to go to your office and report the work.
For example:
A: I'd like to go to your office and report the work.
我想到你办公室来汇报工作。
B: Ok. Come at 10 o'clock.好吧,请 10 点钟来。
这里都有哪些工会?
Which unions are active here?
For example:
A: Which unions are active here?这儿都有哪些工会?
B: I'll come back to that after we've looked at this...
我等一会儿就会谈到它……
工作前我是否要接受一些培训呢?
Shall I receive some training before I get to work?
For example:
A: Shall I receive some training before I get to work?
工作前我是否要接受一些培训呢?
B: Yes. All our new employees will go through our in-house training.
是的。我们所有的新员工都要参加公司内部培训。
我想马上工作。
I want to get to work.
For example:
A: I want to get to work.我想马上工作。
B: Don't worry. You will be working soon.别担心,你马上就能工作了。
我希望在给你布置工作前你先看一下产品目录。
I'd like you to look over the products brochures before I give you some assignment.
培训计划要多少时间?
How long will the training program be?
For example:
A: How long will the training program be?培训计划要多少时间?
B: About three weeks.大约三个星期。
how long 多久
你准备好接受在职培训了吗?
Are you ready to have the on-the-job training?
For example:
A: Are you ready to have the on-the-job training?
你准备好接受在职培训了吗?
B: Yes. I can't wait to know what kind of job I will do.
是的。我迫不及待地想知道我要做哪些工作。
on-the-job training 在职培训
如果我遇到了一些问题,我该怎么做?
What will I do if I come into some problems?
For example:
A: What will I do if I come into some problems?
如果我遇到了 一些问题,我该怎么做?
B: You can ask those experienced colleagues and consult your boss.
你可以向经验丰富的同事们请教,也可以问你的上司。
come into 遇到
我是独自工作吗?
Will I work alone?
A: Will I work alone?我是独自工作吗?
B: Of course not. If it is a big deal, a lot of people will do it together.
当然不是。如果是笔大买卖,会有很多人一起做的。
你被安排在海外部。
You will be assigned to the overseas section.
assign sb. to...委派到……,本句使用了其被动语态。
你的桌子在陈先生旁边,他是部门主管。
Your desk will be next to Mr. Chen's. He's the Section Chief.
到了月底,工作会变得比较紧张。
Things get rather hectic around the end of the month.
hectic(adj.)兴奋的,激动的,闹哄哄的
have a hectic time.闹哄哄地乱了一场
有关薪水的问题,你要去问陈先生。
I'm afraid you'll have to ask Mr. Chen about your salary.
人事部要通知我们的新员工来签约。
Personnel want me to inform our new employee to come in and sign the contract.
sign contract 签约