平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语阅读 > 双语阅读

双语阅读:浪漫英文诗

时间:2019-04-02 15:15:50  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

 Hug 2_副本.jpg

 

When we two parted

当初我们两个分别时

 

In silence and tears

只有沉默和眼泪

 

half broken-hearted

心儿几乎要破碎

 

to sever for years

得分隔多少年岁

 

pale grew thy cheek and cold

你的脸苍白又冰冷

 

colder thy kiss

你的吻更寒意逼人

 

truly that hour foretold

那一刻正预示了

 

sorrow to this

我今日的悲伤

 

the dew of the morning

那天冰冷的朝露

 

sunk chill on my brow-

滴在我的额头

 

it felt like the warning

它似乎警示了

 

of what I feel now.

我此刻的痛楚

 

thy vows are all broken

你背弃了所有的誓言

 

and light is thy fame

名声也轻飘似云

 

I hear thy name spoken

听到别人提到你的名字

 

and share in its shame.

我也感到无地自容

 

they name thee before me

他们在我面前提到你

 

a knell to my ear

一声声如同丧钟敲响在耳际

 

a shudder comes o'er me-

我浑身颤栗——

 

why wert thou so dear

为什么对你如此深情

 

they know not I knew thee

没人知道我了解你

 

who knew thee too well

太过了解了——

 

long long shall I rue thee

我将长久地为你懊悔

 

too deeply to tell.

懊悔之深难以言述

 

in secret we met-

我俩秘密地相会

 

in silence I grieve

我独自神伤

 

that thy heart could forget

你的心儿竟忘却

 

thy spirit deceive.

你的灵魂竟欺骗

 

if I should meet thee

如果多年以后

 

after long years

我们再相见

 

how should I greet thee

我该怎样面对你

 

with silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼泪

 


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Reading/article/2019-04-02/103600.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询