A:Excuse me.In this museum,you are not supposed to take pictures.
对不起,在美术馆内,不可以照相。
B:Is that right?I didn't know it.
是那样吗?我不知道。
A:Will you give me your camera?We have to confiscate your film.
你的相机给我好吗?否则我就要没收你的底片了。
B:Will you forgive me?Could you return my camera?
请原谅我好吗?请把相机还我好吗?
A:We keep it and return it later.
我们保存它,稍候还你。
B:Oh,I see.Then can I buy slides and picture postcards somewhere?
啊,我知道,请问我到哪里能买到幻灯片和风景明信片呢?
A:You can buy them at a souvenir shop near the exit.
你可以在出口附近的纪念品店买到。
1.be supposed to do something 应该做某事
You are supposed to finish your homework before you go outside to play.
在出去玩之前,你应该先完成作业。
2. take pictures 照相
People always prefer to take pictures to catch the wonderful moments in life.
人们总是喜欢通过照相的形式来留住生命中美好的瞬间。
3. I didn't know it. 我事先并不知情
You were not informed of the time but I didn't know it.
你没接到关于时间的通知,但对此我并不知情。
4. give sb sth 把某物给某人
I have given all my heart to you, but you do not love me.
我对你掏心掏肺,可是你并不爱我。
5. confiscate v. 没收
We have to confiscate this object.
我们要某受这些物品。
6. picture postcard 风景明信片
The incredible geysers and picture postcard landscape brought Yellowstone its fame.
奇特的喷泉与印在明信片上的美丽景色使黄石国家公园闻名遐迩。
7. souvenir shop 纪念品店
Our gift and souvenir shop provides excellent gifts for all seasons, and you are welcome to make your choice.
本礼品商店供应四季适用的高尚礼品,欢迎挑选。