A:Hey, what're you doing here?
嘿,你怎么在这儿啊?
B:Why? It's my room.
什么?这是我房间啊。
A:I mean James is downstairs. He must be waiting for you. Besides, there's a big bunch of roses and a box of chocolate in his hands.
我是说,詹姆斯在楼下等着你呢,抱着一大束玫瑰花,手里还拿着一盒巧克力,你怎么还不下去?
B:Really?
真的吗?
A:Yes!
嗯!
B:Oh, no,he's not waiting for me.
可他不是在等我。
A:Of course he is. He is your boyfriend!
他是在等你啊,他是你男朋友。
B:Actually we broke up the day before yesterday.
其实我们前天已经分手了。
A:I'm sorry to hear that. But maybe he's regretful now, so he's come here to apologize.
这样啊,也许他现在很懊悔,所以特地过来给你道歉呢。
B:Let's talk about something else, shall we? Is that your new ring?
算了,咱们不说这个了。好吗?那是你的新戒指?
A:Oh, yes. How does it look?
嗯,看起来怎么样?
B:Great, but you had your birthday last month.
不错,是生日礼物吗?可是你上个月已经过完生日了啊。
A:It's a gift for Valentine's Day.
这是情人节的礼物。
B:Is it today? Oh. I'm so pathetic. I didn't even receive a card.
情人节?今天吗?哎,我真可怜,连一张卡片都没收到。
A:Then why not go downstairs and give James one more chance?
那就下楼去,再给詹姆斯一次机会吧!