平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

情景对话:炒外汇

时间:2017-05-18 11:23:54  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

A:Hey, John! I haven’t seen you for ages! What’s new? What have you been up to? 
你好,约翰,很长时间没肯定你了。有什么新状况?你忙什么呢?

B:Pete! Nice to see you Well, on top the norm, you know, wife and kids and work, I’ve actually gotten into doing some trading.
Pete!很高兴见到你。无非就是些寻常事,你知道的,妻子,孩子和工作。我已经开始真正做些交易了。

A:Trading? You, big guy? What are you trading? 
交易?你这个大块头?你在交易什么?

B:Currencies.
货币。

A:Currencies? As in Euros, Dollars, Pounds and Rupees? 
货币?用欧元,美元,英镑和卢比交易?

B:It’s called Forex. Foreign Exchange. The great thing about it is that I don’t have to invest a huge amount. I put in a margin deposit and then I can buy and sell up to 100 times that much!
那叫做外汇。外汇交易。这样做的最大好处在于我不必投太多的钱,放一些保证金,我就能买卖最多十倍保证金的外汇。

A:I don’t understand. You’re buying and selling money? 
我不明白,你在买卖钱?

B:You got it! Just last night I made USD 180!
说对了。昨晚我赚了180美元。

A:Last night? 
昨晚?

B:Yeah! It’s a 24 hour market! I had bought some RMB earlier at a low asking price but last night it appreciated drastically so I made a split second decision and sold all my RMB at an amazing bid! I've also done some trading with CHF and AUD and HKD. I've made some good profits but I've also suffered some losses. It depends on a lot of factors just like any other market. In total I've made about USD 600 in the past few months.
是的,外汇市场是24小时的。我曾经以低价买进一些人民币,但是昨晚人民币升值很多,于是我马上做了一个决定,将所有 人民币以一个惊人的价钱卖了出去。我已交易了些CHF,AUD 和 HKD。我已经赚了一些,但是也损失了一些。它和其他市场一样受很多因素影响。在过去几个月,我总共赚了600美元。

A:You’re kidding! I’m on! Where do I sign up? 
你在开玩笑吧。我也要做外汇交易。我在哪儿签名?


1.have/has not seen sb for ages 很长时间没有看到某人
I haven't seen you for ages, not since last friday in fact.
好久不见你了,事实上从上个星期五就没见你了。

2. margin deposit 保证金
Because of leverage, the gain or loss may be greater than the initial margin deposit.
由于杠杆的原因,获利或亏损有可能高于投入的保证金。

3. a split second decision 一瞬间的决定
There was never any question of detaining or capturing him—it wasn't a split-second decision.
我们不会扣押或抓获他,这不是个一霎那的决定。

9t06.jpg 


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/2017-05-18/1501.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询