A:The City Bank. May I help you, sir?
都市银行。先生,我可以帮你吗?
B:Yes, I'd like to close my account.
是的,我想销户。
A:May I have your name, please?
请问你的名字是什么?
B:Adam Smith.
亚当史密斯。
A:Alright, what's your address?
好的,你的地址是哪里?
B:12 Edison Ave, Apartment 8, Los Angeles.
洛杉矶爱迪生大街12号8号公寓。
A:When would you like your account closed?
你想什么时候销户呢?
B:Next Friday.
下个星期五。
A:Okay. Where would you like to have your last bill sent to you?
行。最后一笔钱你想寄到哪里去?
B:14 May flower Ave, Los Angeles.
洛杉矶May flower Ave14号。
A:Alright, We'll take care of that.
好的,我们会处理的。
1、close account 注销账户
To close account Customers need to fill out and send or FAX the FXDD Funds Redemption Form.
若要关闭帐户,客户需填写并邮寄或传真FXDD提款表。
2、bill账单
They couldn't afford to pay the bills.
他们付不起账。
3、take care of 应付,处理
If you take care of something, you begin to love it — which makes us very vulnerable.
如果你照顾某些事情,你已经开始爱上它了--这让我们非常的投入.