Ada: Why are you worried Lily won't Iike the food? This roast beef looks great!
你为什么担心莉莉会不喜欢这里的食物呢?烤牛肉味道真好!
Jason: That's just it.She just told me she's a vegetarian!
这就对了,她刚刚告诉我说她是素食主义者。
A: Uhh, really? But She ate meat before.
是吗?可是她以前是吃肉的啊。
J: Yeah, she became a vegan after she got married.
是啊,她是结婚后变成素食主义者的。
A: Why? What happened to hdr after gdtting married?
这是为什么呢?
J: You know, her husband is a strict vegan. Influenced by her husband, she changed into a vegan.
她丈夫是一个素食主义者,受她丈夫的影响,她现在也只吃鸡蛋和牛奶。
A: Can she eat eggs?
她吃鸡蛋吗?
J: I think so.
我想是的。
A: But I think eggs are baby chickens.
可鸡蛋不是会孵出小鸡来吗?
J: No, I don't agree. Eggs are not baby chickens, and thus they are not life.
不是的,鸡蛋并没有生命啊。
A: Yes, maybe you are right. So, what shall we do now?
可能吧,那我们现在应该怎么办呢?
J: Maybe we could prepare a salad for her.
或许我们可以为她做点蔬菜沙拉。
A: OK.
好的。