S: Hi Daisy!
你好,黛西。
D: Hi Simon. Nice to meet you again
嗨,西蒙,很高兴再次见到你
S: I hope you are Settling in at school!
对新环境还适应吧?
D: I am! I've made lots of friends and I really enjoy my courses.
嗯,我已经交了很多朋友了,而且我很喜欢所学的课程。
S: Good! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.
不错,我也是。对了,你还没有告诉我你学的什么专业呢。
D: Didn't I? I'm doing business studies.
天哪,我没有告诉你吗?我在学习商务课程。
S:Really? That's great. You hope to join a company after graduating?
真的吗?不错呀.你毕业后想进公司对吗?
D:Maybe. My parents moved to Canada the year when I was born. We are living in Toronto. I suppoes I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.
可能吧.我出生那年我们家搬到了加拿大,我们现在住在多伦多。我想毕业后就在多伦多找份工作吧,不过现在说这些还为时过早。
S: What about your friend Zoe?
你的朋友佐伊呢?
D: She's from Australia. She lives in Sydney Her father runs a hotel business there and she is doing a degree in accountancy.
她来自澳大利亚,住在悉尼.她的父亲在悉尼经营一家宾馆,她学习会计专业。
S: Accountancy? Really? She must be very good at figures.
会计?不会吧?那她肯定特别擅长数学了。
D: I guess so. What about you Simon?
应该是吧.你呢?
S: I'm studying law.
我学法律。
D: Great! So I’ll know who to call if l ever need a lawyer.
不错啊,将来需要律师一定找你。
S: Sure,welcome anytime.
好啊,随时欢迎。