平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

英语口语:关于抓狂的15种地道表达

时间:2019-09-17 11:04:45  
来源:平和英语村  作者:Myron Chen

 平和英语村学员

 

 

日常生活中,你有没有被同事还是吵闹的邻居逼你抓狂?是有太多的事要做却没有足够的时间完成,还是正为堵车赶不上面试而闹心。下面是一些最常见的表达生气、沮丧、发怒的英语习语,必要时可加以使用。

 

1. go bananas  发疯

 

I’ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.

你要是再问这个问题,我就要疯了。

 

2. go nuts   抓狂

 

We’ve got so many complaints today, I think I’ll go nuts.

今天竟然有这么多人投诉,我简直要抓狂了。

 

3. lose it   情绪失控

 

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

 

4. go mental  发神经

 

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.

发什么神经?你竟然跟老板争执不休?你会被解雇的。

 

5. freak out   十分不安

 

Mum, don’t freak out! I’ve just crashed the car.

妈,别那么紧张!我只是把车撞了。

 

6. go bonkers    精神崩溃

 

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

得知还要再等一个小时,我立马崩溃了。

 

7. go berserk   变得狂躁

 

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

得知航班取消后,人群开始躁动起来。

 

8. blow one’s top   大发脾气

 

I think he’ll blow his top when you give him the news.你把这个消息告诉他,他一定会大发脾气。

 

9. fly off the handle   勃然大怒

 

My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.

一有人谈论政治,父亲就发怒。

 

10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof  大发雷霆

 

 I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.

我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。

 

11. go ballistic  狂怒

 

My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.

新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。

 

12. go off the deep end  大发脾气

 

I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.

要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会勃然大怒的。

 

13. blow up 生气

 

When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she’d blow up.

一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。

 

14. pop one’s cork  发怒

 

I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.

有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。

 

15. go ape  发狂

 

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/104312.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询