时间:2017-08-15 18:04:52
来源:网络 作者:May
Now what about the price?
现在谈谈价格如何?
A:Now what about the price?
A:现在谈谈价格如何?
B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.
B:这是一份价格单。如果你大量订购的话,我们给予10%的折扣。
Any chance for making it lower?
有可能再降一点儿吗?
A:Any chance for making it lower?
A:有可能再降一点儿吗?
B:I'm afraid not.
B:对不起,没有可能。
We can’t make any further concession.
我们不能再让了。
A:We can't make any further concession.
A:我们不能再让了。
B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.
B:如果是这样的话,我们公司将取消这笔交易。
How about 5% off?
减5个百分点怎么样?
A:How about 5% off?
A:减5个百分点怎么样?
B:In order to close the deal,I accept.
B:为了达成贸易,我接受。
This is really a bargain.
这才叫价格低廉。
I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。
A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
A:如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。
B:What quantity are you talking about?
B:你说的是多大的数量?
You price is much too high.
我发现你们的报价太高了。
A:You price is much too high.
A:我发现你们的报价太高了。
B:But that’s the prevailing price.
B:但那是现行的价格呀。
much too
太...
Could you accept our last price?
你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?
A:Could you accept our last price?
A:你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?
B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.
B:不能。现在也是不能接受的。
Sorry,it is my lowest.
对不起,这是我的最低价。
A:Sorry.it is my lowest.
A:对不起,这是我的最低价。
B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.
B:好吧,但是,货款必须全部一次付清。
I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。
A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
A:我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。
B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.
B:实际上,我已经收到了比你们价格低的报价。
I can safely say…
我有把握地说……
I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.
我认为把价格维持在低价真是明智之举。