平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 商务英语 > BEC

离岸价还是到岸价?

时间:2017-08-15 18:04:28  
来源:  作者:

Do you quote FOB or CIF?
你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?
A:Do you quote FOB or CIF?
A:你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?
B:Either can be done,though we usually quote on CIF basis.
B:报哪种都行,不过我们一般是报到岸价。
How long will you leave your offer open?

How long will the offer remain good?
报价的有效期多长?
A:How long will you leave your offer open?
A:报价的有效期多长?
B:It’s valid for three days.
B:有效期为 3 天。

What’s the price range?
价格范围是多少?
A:What’s the price range?
A:价格范围是多少?
B:They start at around 100 dollars and go up to 300 dollars.
B:从100美元起价到300美元。

Are the prices your firm offers?
这些价格是你们的实盘吗?
A:Are the prices your firm offers?
A:这些价格是你们的实盘吗?
B:Yes. We believe the prices are highly competitive.
B:是的。我们认为这些价格具有很强的竞争力。

What’s the unit price for it?
它的单价是多少?
A:What's the unit price for it?
A:它的单价是多少?
B:Our offer is $30 per set.
B:我们的报价是每台30美元。

All your quotations CIF?
你们所有的报盘都是到岸价吗?
A:All your quotations CIF?
A:你们所有的报盘都是到岸价吗?
B:Yes. But we can make them FOB if you like.
B:是的,但如果你要离岸价的话,我们可以报。

This is our FOB quotation sheet.
这是我们的离岸价价格单。
A:This is our FOB quotation sheet.
A:这是我们的 FOB 价格单。
B:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
B:我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险的实盘?

If you offer us a competitive price,we’d like to place a trial order with you.
如果你能给个有竞争力的价格,我们想试订一批货。
A:If you offer us a competitive price, we'd like to place a trial order with you.
A:如果你能给个有竞争力的价格,我们想试订一批货。
B:We usually deal on a 30% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 pieces.
B:我们通常给30%的行业折扣,对于超过1000件的订货,还另外有数量折扣。

Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
你报价是离岸价还是到岸价?
A:Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
A:你报价是离岸价还是到岸价?
B:All our prices are quoted FOB Singapore as usual.
B:所有报价与往常一样都是新加坡离岸价。


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Business/bec/2017-08-15/2305.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询