平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 商务英语 > BEC

担任出口商品的代理

时间:2017-08-14 10:57:52  
来源:网络  作者:May


We wish to be agent for the goods you are exporting.
我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
A:We wish to be agent for the goods you are exporting.
A:我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
B:We'll appoint you our sole agent if you can increase the turnover and only ask for a low commission.
B:如果你方能增加营业额,而且佣金低,我们就指定你方为我方的独家 代理。
I’m entitled to appoint you as our agent.
我有权指定您为我们的代理。
be entitled to do...
有权做...

Don’t you think the annual turnover is rather conservative?
这样一年销售量您不认为太保守了吗?
A:Don't you think the annual turnover is rather conservative?
A:这样一年销售量您不认为太保守了吗?
B:Then I'll take a risk and place an order for an additional 10000 sets this year,making a total of 30000 sets.
B:那么我们将冒一次险,今年再多订10000套,总计30000套。
conservative(adj.)
保守的
What annual turnover would you propose for the agency agreement?
您建议独家代理协议的年销售额是多少?

A 10% commission can’t be accepted at any rate.
无论如何10%的佣金是不能接受的。
A:A 10% commission can’t be accepted at any rate.
A:无论如何10%的佣金是不能接受的。
B:In that case,we can make it 8%.
B:既然这样,我们就降到 8%。
at any rate
无论如何,至少
We think it necessary to make sure of your sale capacity.
我们有必要了解你们完成销售任务的能力。

We are looking forward to the possibility of representing you.
我们盼望可能作为你方的代理。

We should spare no efforts to further your interests.
我方将不遗余力来让贵方获得更大的利益。
A:We’re decided to entrust you with the sole agency.
A:我们决定委任你为我方的独家代理。
B:We should spare no efforts to further your interests.
B:我方将不遗余力来让贵方获得更大的利益。
spare no efforts to
不遗佘力

What’s the commission you usually grant your agent for this sort of products?
对这类产品你们通常给代理多少佣金?
A:What’s the commission you usually grant your agent for this sort of products?
A:对这类产品你们通常给代理多少佣金?
B:Generally speaking,commission depends on the quantity ordered.
B:一般来说,佣金是根据订购数量的大小而定的。
grant (vt.)
同意,准予

May we have a reasonable amount from you for publicity?
你们可以给一笔适当的款项作为宣传之用吗?
A:May we have a reasonable amount from you for publicity?
A:你们可以给一笔适当的款项作为宣传之用吗?
B:That should be part of your overheads and be taken from your commission.
B:这属于经营性开支的一部分,该从你们的佣金中支付。

What would be the term of agency?
代理期限为多长?
A:What would be the term of agency?
A:代理期限为多长?
B:Two years, and renewable for further period of two years.
B:2年,还可再延长2年。
We can still carry on our business relationship even without a sole agency agreement.
我们即使没有代理协议,也不妨碍继续发展我们之间的业务关系。
I’m authorized to discuss with you the sole agency agreement between our two companies.
我被授权与你洽谈我们两家公司之间的独家代理协议。
be authorized to
被授权做
We shall do all in our power to assist you establishing a mutually beneficial trade.
我们将竭尽全力协助你们建立双方互利的贸易。
do all in our power
竭尽全力

sy_203932748489.jpg


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Business/bec/2017-08-14/2299.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询