平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 商务英语 > BEC

我们愿与贵公司建立业务关系

时间:2017-08-13 13:28:58  
来源:  作者:

由于ABC公司的推荐,我们有幸得知贵公司的名称。
On the recommendation of ABC Co.,we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.

We are willing to enter into business relations with your firms.
We’re willing to restore our business relationship.
I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.
我们愿与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
我们相信第一笔交易定会你方满意。
A:We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
A:我们相信第一笔交易定会使你方满意。
B: We believe in long-term cooperation with your company because we view the future as bright.
B:我们相信与贵公司长期合作的前途是光明的。
I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
我感觉我们能在这方面做不少交易。
A:Now I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
A:我感觉我们能在这方面做不少交易。
B:Your desire coincides with ours.
B:你们的愿望同我们一样。
Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
关于我方的财政状况,您可以向我方开户行垂询。
A: Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
A:关于我方的财政状况,您可以向我方开户银行垂询。
B:Thank you for your information.
B:谢谢您提供的信息。
refer to
查询
Please refer to the dictionary.
请查询字典。
I’ll give you the lowest price in the future.
将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。
A: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.
A:将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
Direct contact is always good for both sides.
直接联系对双方都有好处。
A:Direct contact is always good for both sides.
A:直接联系对双方都有好处。
B:Yes. That's why I am here.
B:是的,这也是我来的原因。
direct contact
直接联系
Sates are down a bit due to the revaluation.
由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
A:How's the business these days?
A:近来生意怎么样?
B:Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
B:还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
Now,please go into detail.
愿闻其详。
A:I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.
A:我是想来告诉您一个可以和贵公司成交生意的构想。
B:Now, please go into detail.
B:愿闻其详。
I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
我觉得货号338不错。
A:I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
A:我觉得货号338不错。
B:It’s our newest designed one.
B:这是我们新近设计的一个款式。
As soon as receive the definite answer, I’ll give you a specific answer.
我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
A:As soon as receive the definite answer,I'll give you a specific answer.
A:我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
B:Well then make an offer as soon as possible.
B:那时我们会尽快报价。
Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
A:Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
A:感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
B:Don't mention it.
B:别客气。


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Business/bec/2017-08-13/2292.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询