时间:2017-08-13 13:28:35
来源: 作者:
This is our rock bottom price.
这是我们的最低价。
A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit?
A:您真的不能降一点儿吗?
B:I’m sorry. This is our rock bottom price.
B:很抱歉。这是我们的最低价。
rock bottom
最低点
I’m very interested in your products.
我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的。
A:I'm very interested in your products.
A:我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的。
B:I’m glad to hear it.
B:很高兴您能这么说。
So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefits, trade between us will develop further.
只要我们本着平等互利的原则,我们之间的贸易关系就会进一步发展。
A:So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefits, tradebetween us will develop further.
A:只要我们本着平等互利的原则,我们之间的贸易关系就会进一步发展。
B:I hope my visit will be the beginning of a long and friendly relation between ustwo firms.
B:我希望我的这次访问是你我公司之间长期友好关系的开始。
equality(n.)
平等
mutual(adj.)
相互的
Maybe we can barter our plastic sandals for your fur coats.
也许我们可以用塑料凉鞋和你们的皮装做易货贸易。
sandal(n.)
凉鞋
Anyway, we’d prefer to stock a selection on an approval basis.
不管怎样,我们愿意按试销的方式进货。
A:Anyway, we'd prefer to stock a selection on an approval basis.
A:不管怎样,我们愿意按试销的方式进货。
B:Certainly. How many items would you like to stock?
B:当然。你想进多少?
Our idea is to work with the leading producer of tyres in China.
我们想与中国最大轮胎生产厂商合作。
A:Our idea is to work with the leading producer of tyres in China.
A:我们想与中国最大轮胎生产厂商合作。
B:I think we are your ideal prospect.
B:我想我公司就非常合适。
Can I see your price-list?
能看一下你方价格表吗?
A:Is there anything I can do for you?
A:能为你做什么吗?
B:Can I see your price-list?
B:能看一下你方价格表吗?
We are interested in the resin you offered at cost price.
我们对你们供应的成本价树脂很感兴趣。
A:We are interested in the resin you offered at cost price.
A:我们对你们供应的成本价树脂很感兴趣。
B:I’m pleased to hear that.
B:我很高兴你这么说。
We’ve been in this business for forty years.
We’ve been in the trade for forty years.
我们从事这一行业已经40年了。
We are looking for a manufacturer who can supply us with woolen sweaters.
我们想找厂商供应我们羊毛衫。
A:We are looking for a manufacturer who can supply us with woolen sweaters.
A:我们想找厂商供应我们羊毛衫。
B:Nice to meet you. We are the leading garment factory in China. Here is our latest catalogue.
B:很高兴见到你。我们是中国最大的服装厂。这是最新的产品目录。
manufacturer( n.)
制造商,厂商
We are told that you were interested in supplying a new line in artificial furs.
听说你们有意供应新款人造革。
A:We are told that you were interested in supplying a new line in artificial furs.
A:听说你们有意供应新款人造革。
B:Yes, that's right. The escalating costs of leather tend to persuade customers tolook for something more competitive in price.
B:是的,没错。真皮制品的成本上涨,顾客只得找寻一种在价格上有竞 争力的替代产品。
artificial (adj.)
人造的
My principals in Canada are interested in importing chinaware from your country.
我在加拿大的委托人有兴趣从贵国进口瓷器。
A:My principals in Canada are interested in importing chinaware from your country.
A:我在加拿大的委托人有兴趣从贵国进口瓷器。
B:I think they've found the right supplier. Our chinaware is famous for its quality and unique patterns.
B:我觉得他们找对了供应商。我们的瓷器因质量好,花色独特而闻名。
chinaware ( n.)
瓷器
Our company is a subsidiary of Universal Business Machines and we specialize in photocopy machines.
我们是通用商务机械公司的子公司,专营复印机。
A:Our company is a subsidiary of Universal Business Machines and we specialize in photocopy machines.
A:我们是通用商务机械公司的子公司,专营复印机。
B:I’m glad to meet you. I'll be happy to be of any service to you.
B:见到你很高兴,能为你服务我觉得很荣幸。
subsidiary(adj.)
辅助的,补充的
I was given your name by the British company “Electrolube”.
是英国易力高公司向我们介绍贵公司的。
A:I was given your name by the British company “ Electrolube".
A:是英国易力高公司向我们介绍贵公司的。
B:Oh, we've been trading with each other for years.
B:噢,我们有多年的贸易往来。