时间:2017-07-20 10:22:43
来源:网络 作者:May
1. You are always early or right on time.
你总是会早到或准时到。
Actually you are only right on time because you sat in the car outside for 15 minutes to not be weirdly early because you left your house WAY too soon because you got impatient waiting for it to be the right time to leave.
其实你正好准时是因为你已经坐在外面的车里等了15分钟,这只是为了不到得太早而让别人觉着你很怪,因为你没有耐心在家里等着到点再出门,所以你从家里出来得太早了。
2. You don't turn down plans.
你不会拒绝邀请。
Because the alternative of just hanging out with yourself seems terrifying.
因为选择自己待在家太可怕了。
Then you have to try not to act too excited when someone asks you to hang out.
有人叫你出去时你会尽量表现得不是太过兴奋。
3."Yeah, I could probably do that." Reality: "OMG thank you for giving me something to do."
“恩,我可能会去。”事实是:“哦天啊,谢谢你让我有事做。”
4. "What are you doing tonight?" is a mass text, just in case.
“你今天晚上要做什么?”总是群发这条短信,只是存着侥幸心理。
Well if I text five people, at least one of them will be doing something that I can join.
要是群发给五个人,至少有一个人做的事我能参与。
5. You've become a social media stalker.
你成了一个社交网络狂。
Because people are so fascinating and it's a nice distraction.
因为网上的人都很有魅力,这是个很好的消遣。
6. You've thought about getting an animal at least twice a week.
每周至少考虑两次想养个小动物。
Well, if I get a dog then I can hang out with it. But then, won't it be lonely when I leave? Maybe I'll get two dogs...
哎,要是我有只狗我就能出去遛遛它,可是我不在家时它不会孤单吗?可能我该养两只……
7. You spend too much money.
花太多钱。
Going to see people usually means food or alcohol, often both, which means your bank account would rather you just be alone.
去找别人玩总是要买点吃的或酒,通常两样都要买,这就意味着你的银行卡倒宁愿你自己待着。
8. You don't have any food in your fridge.
冰箱里什么吃的都没有。
Why would you buy groceries when you eat out every day?
每天都出去吃为什么还屯吃的?