平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

英语口语:如何合理布置房间

时间:2017-05-29 09:51:52  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

A:Alright, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you want? 
好吧,我们需要有个计划。首先,你要哪一张床?

B:Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don't we flip a coin for it?
嗯,每个人都想要下铺。我们何不掷硬币来决定呢?

A:Alright. Do you have a coin? 
好吧。你有硬币吗?

B:Yes. Here's a quarter. I flip it, you call it in the air.
有的。这儿有一枚两毛五的硬币。我往上丢,你来猜。

A:Heads. 
正面。

B:Sorry, it's tails. You lose.
很抱歉,是反面。你输了。

A:Oh, well. So you get the bottom bunk. What about our stereos?It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one. 
喔,这样吧。你睡下铺。我们的立体音响又怎么办呢?看来我们都带了各自的音响。可只能放得下一台。

BYour stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use yours?
你的音响比我的好,你介意我们合用吗?

A:No, I don't mind.I just don't know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room. 
不,我不介意。我真不知道在这么小的房间我们能把喇叭放在哪里。

B:Probably we can put one on that counter. And we can put one on the floor by the bed. Over there.
我们或许可以把一个放在那个柜台上,可以把另一个放在床的旁边。在那边。

A:Alright. That's a good plan. What about the desks?We have two desks, one by the window and one by the door? Which one do you want? 
好。真是个好主意。书桌要怎么分呢?我们有两张书桌,一张靠窗户,另一张靠门?你要哪一张?

B:Well, the desk by the window is nicer, of course. Don't you think?
嗯,当然是靠窗户的书桌是比较好。你认为呢?

A:Yes, I agree. 
是呀,我同意。

BSo since I got the bottom bunk, why don't you get the desk by the window?That would be more fair.
既然是我睡下铺,你何不用靠窗户的书桌呢?那会比较公平。

A:Alright. 
好吧。

B:I mean, we could flip a coin for it, but I would probably win again.I'm incredibly lucky you know. Especially with girls.
我的意思是,我们可以掷硬币决定,但是我很可能会再赢一遍。你知道的我的运气好得不得了。特别是跟女孩子交朋友方面。

A:Well, I hope you let me hang out with you then. Maybe I can learn from you. 
嗯,我希望你能让我跟着你一块儿出去玩,或许我可以跟你学学。

B:Oh, certainly. Certainly. I'm always willing to help beginners.
喔,没问题。我一直都很乐意帮助初学者。

A:Anyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom bunk. That's it. 
无论如何,我用靠窗户的书桌,你睡下铺。就这样说定了。

B:Why don't we start unpacking these boxes?
我们何不开始把箱子打开?

A:I will go get something to eat. You unpack first.Then, when I come back, I'll unpack. 
我去吃点东西,你先整理。等我回来,我再整理。

B:Alright. See you later.
好吧,待会儿见。

9q06.jpg


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/2017-05-29/1575.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询