时间:2019-08-30 10:09:45
来源:平和英语村 作者:Myron Chen
在工作中,我们如果遇上要跟老外理论的情景,我们应该如何把话讲得铿锵有力,让老外也û话说?快来学学地道口语,让老外也对你刮目相看!
1. Stop playing the fool . / Don't act stupid . 别装傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎ô操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
2. Who do you think you are ? 你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这ô跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不满?/你有什ô话要说吗?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什ô要说吗?
4. That's more like it. 这才像话。(像个长者在说)
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那ô说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那这像话。
5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧。
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。
6. That's going too far. 太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!
7. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意、有先见之明)
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这ô说。