A: I sure am glad to see you.
我真的很高兴见到你。
B : How can I help you?
我能为你做些什么?
A: If I want to facilitate a casual atmosphere at my company dinner, what food and beverages should I serve?
如果我想使公司晚餐随意些,我该为客人准备什么呢?
B : Will you be hiring a craft service caterer?
那你是不是要食品配送公司来做呢?
A: No, I will be doing it all in house.
不,我自己就能搞定了。
B: Then I suggest you set up a buffet with appropriate finger food and draft beer.
那我就建议你举办自助餐。再配上适当的手抓食品和生啤酒。
A: What about for non-drinkers?
那些不喝酒的人怎么办?
B : Non-drinkers like mineral water, a variety of juices and soft drinks.
不喝酒的人喜欢喝矿泉水、各种果汁和软饮料。
A: Is that all?
就这些么?
B: You have to decide if you want regular or paper plates.
你还需要决定是用普通盘子还是用一次性纸盘子。
A: Planning a business dinner is a hard work.
策划一个商务晚宴可真不是件容易的事啊。
B: This is only the tip of the iceberg.
这还只是冰山一角呀。