Lee:Excuse me,are you Miss Rose?
李:打扰您了,您是罗丝小姐吗?
Rose:Yes, I am.Are you Mr. Lee?
罗丝:对,我就是。您是李先生吗?
Lee:Yes, I am,nice to see you.
李:对,我是,很高兴见到您。
Rose:Nice to see you, too.
罗丝:很高兴见到您。
Lee:May I see your manager? I have all appointment with him at 2 o’clock..
李:我可以见您的经理吗?我和他在两点钟有个约会。
Rose:Yes, please.
罗丝:请。
Lee:Mr. Smith, thank you for your time.
李:谢谢您的宝贵时间。
Smith:Well,thank your for coming.
史密斯:我也很高兴,感谢您的到来。
Lee:May I show you a catalog?
李:我可以拿产品目录给你们看吗?
Smith:Yes,please. Oh,it’s beautifully designed.
史密斯:请给我看。哦,设计很漂亮。
Wang:Recently we’ve developed better technology,and this is our latest product.
王:最近我们进行技术开发,这是我们的最新产品。
Smith:What’s the strong point of it?
史密斯:它有什么优点吗?
Lee:It’s faster than before and more durable.
李:它比以前更快捷而且更耐用。
Smith:How is it sold now?
史密斯:它现在卖得如何?
Wang:There’s a great demand for it in the market.There’s been a big rush for it lately.
王:市场对它的需求量很大,最近造成大抢购。