Lee:What a pity you’re leaving so soon,I wish you could stay a few more days.
李:您这么早就离开,真是太遗憾了,多么希望您能多呆几天。
Smith:I wish so too.But I really have to go,thank you for your warm hospitality.
史密斯:我也这么希望啊。但是我真的要走了,谢谢您的热情款待。
Lee:When will your flight be leaving?
李:什么时候的航班?
Smith:10 o’clock in the morning.
史密斯:早上十点。
Lee:I hope you can bring your family here sometime to have a look.
李:希望有时问能带您家人来这里看看。
Smith:Thank you,I'd love to,thank you again for your generosity.
史密斯:谢谢,我也很想,再次感谢您的慷慨大方。
Lee: I’m glad I could be your service, it has really been my pleasure.
李:很高兴能对您有所帮助,这真是我的荣幸。
Smith: I’ll be looking forward to seeing you again.
史密斯:盼望下次再见您。
Lee: Me too. Take care and have a nice trip!
李:我也是。保重并祝您旅途愉快!
Smith: Thank you and see you next time!
史密斯:谢谢,下次见!