时间:2020-05-13 19:53:29 来源:平和英语村 作者:Myron
我们学习英语,不仅仅是为了学习一门外语,更重要的是了解对方的文化习惯,由于中外双方的文化差异,在很多方面彼此的习俗是截然不同的。只有深入了解了英语的文化,我们才能够更好地掌握这门语言。
you need decent clothes when you go to church.
你去教堂时要穿着得体。
You need decent clothes when you go to church.
你去教堂时要穿着得体。
OK. I will choose something formal.
好吧。我选一套正式的衣服。
On Christmas Day, many people go to church after breakfast.
圣诞节当天,许多人早餐之后去教堂。
Christians go to church on Sunday.
基督徒星期无会去教堂。
All are not saints that go to church.
并非所有去教堂的人都是圣人。
When you are going to visit friends,you'd better telephone them ahead.
在拜访朋友前,最好提早给他们打电话。
When you are going to visit friends,you'd better telephone them ahead.
在拜访朋友前,最好提早给他们打电话。
Tradition again, isn't it?
又是习俗,是吧?
Sometimes families invite friends to visit them on New Year's Day.
有的家庭会邀请朋友们在新年这天来家里做客。
What do you do when you're invited to someone's home?
当你被邀请到某人家做客时,你该怎么做?
A gift of flowers or a bottle of wine will be appreciated, but not expected.
做客时可以带上类似鲜花、葡萄酒的礼物,主人会很高兴, 但礼物不是必不可少的。
离开课仅剩天