时间:2019-11-20 14:53:10 来源:平和英语村 作者:Myron
在职场中,如果在一个工作岗位上干的太久了,我们自己都会想换个新的岗位进行一下尝试,挑战一下自己,同时也给自己将来的发展创造更好的机会。这样的想法可能会很普遍,但如何把自己的想法合理地表达出来呢?这就需要来学习一下如何请求工作调动的商务英语表达了。
Nancy: I've worked here as a receptionist for about a year,and I'd like to have a chance for advancement.
南茜: 我在这做前台已经一年了,我期望一个升迁的机会。
Peter: Yes, I know that and I am considering giving you an opportunity in anotherdepartment.
皮特: 是的,我了解这个情况,我也正在考虑在另一个部门给你一个机会。
Nancy: Really? Thank you so much, sir.
南茜: 真的吗?太感谢您了。
Peter: What job are you applying for?
皮特: 你想做什么工作?
Nancy: I'd like an office job in the personnel department.
南茜: 我希望到人事部门做办公室工作。
Peter: Eh, I think you are qualified for this position now. Do you understand the duties?
皮特: 嗯,我觉得你可以胜任那个岗位。你知道那项工作的职责包括哪些吗?
Nancy: I'm not quite sure,but I think it should be typing,filing and answering phones.
南茜: 我不十分清楚,但我想应包括打字、管理文件和接电话等工作。
Peter: OK. It seems that you are quite familiar with that position. You have the seniority andI know you can do the job. Do you understand the probation?
皮特: 好,看起来你似乎对那个岗位很了解啊!你具备应有资历,你会把工作做好的。你了解公司的试用期情况吗?
Nancy: Yes, I think so. I have 30 days to learn the new job, right?
南茜: 是的,我知道。我需要在30天内学会新工作,对吗?
Peter: All right. One thing I want to tell you is that you will get a pay raise when you start your new position.
皮特: 对,是这样!有件事我想告诉你,你到了新岗位薪水会相应提高一些。
Nancy: That will be really helpful to my life.
南茜: 那我的生活确实会宽裕一些。
Peter: I hope you can keep working hard no matter where you work.
皮特: 不管你去哪工作都希望你会一如既往的努力。
Nancy: I'll try my best to learn the new job.
南茜: 我将尽力做好新工作。
离开课仅剩天