时间:2018-09-10 18:19:41 来源:http://www.pinghe.com 作者:Myron
对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。
出/入境卡
姓 family name
年 year
名 First (Given) Name
月 month
性别 sex
偕行人数 accompanying number
男 male
职业 occupation
女 female
专业技术人员 professionals & technical
国籍 nationality
行政管理人员 legislators &administrators
国籍 country of citizenship
办事员 clerk
护照号 passport No.
商业人员 commerce
原住地 country of Origin
服务人员 service
前往目的地国 destination country
农民 farmer
登机城市 city where you boarded
工人 worker
签证签发地 city where visa was issued
其他 others
签发日期 date issue
无业 jobless
前往国家的住址 address while in
签名 signature
街道及门牌号 number and street
官方填写 official use only
城市及国家 city and state
日 day
出生日期 date of Birth
签 证
姓 surname
失效日期(或必须在…日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)
名 first (given) name
停留期为…… for stays of
性别 sex
10天 ten days
出生日期 birthdate
8周 eight weeks
国籍 nationality
3个月 three months
护照号 passport No.
6个月 six months
编号 control No.
1年 one year
签发地 Issue At
3年 three years
签发日期 Issue Date
签证种类 visa type/class
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing (Businese).
观光(公务)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
5 days.
5天。
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
行李遗失
出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can't find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.
It's dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
海关申报
每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don't.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
离开课仅剩天