时间:2017-08-31 15:04:20
来源:网络 作者:Alex
1.Silicon Valley will call for a different image than Wall Street.
硅谷所要求的职业形象和华尔街完全不一样。
2.You prefer to wear comfortable clothing whenever possible.
平时如果没事,你更喜欢穿得随意一点。
3.Do we have a company dress code?
我们公司有着装要求吗?
4.We have to wear business attire on Mondays through Thursday.
我们周一到周四必须得穿职业装。
5.What about Thursday?
那星期四呢?
6.We can dress casually on Thursday and Friday.
星期四、五可以穿便装。
7.What does casual dress mean?
可以穿便装是什么意思?
8.This dress looks nice on you.
这套衣服你穿上真好看。
9.You can wear jeans and T-shirts, but not shorts.
意思就是你可以穿牛仔和T恤上班,不过不能穿短裤。
10.Jeans and tee-shirt are too casual for my office - we have to wear suits.
在我的办公室,仔裤和T恤衫太随便了,我们必须穿西服套装。
11.My colleague said that my new shoes were very groovy.
我的同事说我的新鞋子很棒。
12.Dressing to impress employers should be a crucial part of your job search strategy.
以穿着打动面试官是你在找工作策略中的一个重要环节。
13.If you overdress or underdress, the potential employer may feel that your research has been limited and you really don't understand their corporate culture.
如果你穿得太讲究或是太邋遢,你未来的老板很可能会感到你的研究有太多局限,并且你不懂得他们公司的文化。
14.If it's a special event or a business meeting or something, I'll put on a suit or a nice business dress.
如果有什么特别活动或是要开会,我会穿西装或套装。
15.Others may appreciate your independent thinking, but all will make a judgement on you based on attire.
而其他人会欣赏你的独立思考的能力,但所有人都将通过你的服饰进行判断。