时间:2017-08-11 09:54:45
来源:网络 作者:May
当我取出时,发现它破了。
When I took it out, I discovered it was broken.
For example:
A: When I took it out, I discovered it was broken.
当我取出时,发现它破了。
B: Really? I'm sorry to hear that.真的?听到此事真遗憾。
你真该想点儿办法了。
You really ought to do something about it.
For example:
A: You really ought to do something about it.你真该想点儿办法了。
B: We can make an adjustment on the price for you.
我们可以为你在价格上作调整。
ought to 应该
我要退货。
I want to return this.
For example:
A: I want to return this.我要退货。
B: We can replace it for you free of charge.我们可以免费为你换新的。
对蒙受的损失,我们要求索赔460美元。
We have to ask for a compensation of $460 to cover the loss incurred.
For example:
A: We have to ask for a compensation of $460 to cover the loss incurred.
对蒙受的损失,我们要求索赔460美元。
B: I was sure everything was all right with that shipment.
我肯定那批货的装运一切都是正常的。
ask for 要求
这件事你们打算怎样办?
What are you going to do about it?
For example:
A: What are you going to do about it?这件事你们打算怎样办?
B: If you'd like to wait while I contact our Sales Manager, I'm sure he'll be able to help you.
如果您能稍等一下,我这就和销售部经理联系,他一定能帮助您的。
我要求退还这台新电脑的钱。
I demand my money back on this new computer.
I want my money back on the new computer.
你确定在使用前读过全部说明了吗?
Are you sure you read all of the direction before trying to use it?
For example:
A: It doesn't do what you said it would.
它并不具有你们所说的那些功能。
B: Are you sure you read all of the direction before trying to use it?
你确定在使用前读过全部说明了吗?
你说可以免费为我们保修两年。
You said you would serve it at no additional charge for two years.
For example:
A: You said you would serve it at no additional charge for two years.
你说可以免费为我们保修两年。
B: I'm sorry, but we don't do that anymore.
对不起,可是我们不再这么做了。
你说过免费修理,就要说到做到。
You promised me free service calls and I expect you to follow through.
For example:
A: You promised me free service calls and I expect you to follow through.
你说过免费修理,就要说到做到。
B: All right, I'll send someone out free of charge.
好,那我就派人免费去修理。
follow through 坚持到底
我对我们犯的错误郑重道歉。
I apologize for the mistake we made.
For example:
A: I apologize for the mistake we made.我对我们犯的错误郑重道歉。
B: Don't worry. I believe you have tried your best.
别担心。我相信你们已经尽力了。
apologize for 因......而道歉
我希望能公正地解决这件事情。
I hope we'll solve this matter fair and square.
For example:
A: I hope we'll solve this matter fair and square.
我希望能公正地解决这件事情。
B: It's been delayed for too long and has to be solved anyway.
这件事拖得太久了,总归是要解决的。
fair and square公正,正大光明
如果是我们的过错,我们肯定要纠正。
If it's our fault,we'll certainly put the matter right.
For example:
A: What do you mean by saying fair and reasonable?
你说的公平合理是什么意思?
B: If it's our fault, we'll certainly put the matter right.
如果是我们的过错,我们肯定要纠正。
它有什么毛病?
What's wrong with it?
For example:
A: I bought this here this morning.今天上午我在这里买了这件东西。
B: What's wrong with it?它有什么毛病?
我们很快就可以把它弄好的。
We'll soon fix it.
For example:
A: The light has burnt out.灯自行媳灭了。
B: We'll soon fix it.我们很快就可以把它弄好的。
我能为你效劳吗?
What can I do for you?
For example:
A: What can I do for you?我能为你效劳吗?
B: I'll exchange it for another type of T-shirt.我想换一件另一种 T 恤。
你有发票吗?
Have you got the receipt?
For example:
A: I wish to exchange it for one in perfect condition.我想换一件好的。
B: Have you got the receipt?你有发票吗?
我坚决要换一件好的T恤。
I insist on exchanging it for a T-shirt in perfect condition.
For example:
A: I insist on exchanging it for a T-shirt in perfect condition.
我坚决要换一件好的T恤。
B: I'm so sorry ,madam, but that is not possible.
夫人,实在对不起,这不可能。
insist on doing sth. 坚持要做某事
我们经理不在办公室。
Our manager is not in his office.
For example:
A: Our manager is not in his office.我们经理不在办公室。
B: Then I must write a complaint to him.那么,我该写投诉信给他。
这台录音机坏了。
This recorder doesn't work.
For example:
A: This recorder doesn't work.这台录音机坏了。
B: Did you check it before you left the shop?离开本店前你检查过吗?